Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time to Brag

Here's my sharp man in black! Doesn't he look good? He performed in a music festival at Warner-Pacific college on Friday. He plays the oboe and he does quite well. All of the schools at the festival were the same size-about 150 students in the middle/junior high schools. All the other schools had about 12 or 15 band members, but Corbett has 50--that's right, 1/3 of the school are band geeks! But it's cool to be a band geek in Corbett, even in High School. I think I have lots more festivals in my future.
Saturday was a gorgeous day and I cant think of a better way to spend an hour than watching a soccer game! Clayton is really getting the hang of the game and really enjoying himself. What a great action shot this turned out to be!!
I always have the best Mother's day and each year I say that this one is the best ever!! It's really true though, because my guys are sooo good to me! Breakfast in bed, sweet gifts, yummy dinner and lots of love. What more could I ask for? Thanks guys. You're the ones who give meaning to my life, I couldn't ask for better kids (except when you hit each other in the store)!! Love you guys!! Kisses

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cool about the oboe. Jas played for a bit, but didn't have what it took to be dedicated to such a difficult instrument. he moved to sax then bari sax.
You have such a great attitude for a mom...and it shows in your happy fam!! Hope you enjoyed yesterday.