Sunday, November 02, 2008

What's in your outhouse?

I bought this cabinet a couple of years ago at a garage sale and was super excited about it. My bubble nearly burst when I showed it to my dear hubby and he said "Whatcha gonna do with an outhouse?" I wanted to say that I would stuff him in it and flush! We all call it the outhouse now. It has become home to all my fabric and fabric-related miscellany. Until a couple of weeks ago it was a disaster, but now it is a thing of beauty! Ladies and gentlemen, I present the Outhouse!!

I even got all crazy and organized the fabric by color with all the flannel on the second shelf under the reds. The baskets have a bunch of goodies and special fabrics. I keep opening it just to see how pretty it all is! The two blocks on the door are for little C's quilt. He really wanted the orange to POP and I think he nailed it! If this seems like a crazy thing to be excited about, think about organizing your drill bits or whatever...Now you know what's in my out house! Ciao

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...I have organizational outhouse envy. Doesn't it just make you want to stay in and sew all day?! Hope life is a bit less busy for you w/volleyball season behind.

Dave said...

Nice out house! I'm glad it brings you joy to have an organized out house. DMP

crack'n up ourselves said...

I gotta pee! Have you ever read the book that dad was always telling us about? It is called "Miles and Miles of Little Brown Piles" by the authors We Squat and Leave Em.

Let's see how many other bathroom type jokes I can make. After all, we are related.

Glad to see you back blogging. That's good crap!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Shortwoman wants to know if you ever heard of the book called, "The Little Yellow Stream" written by I.P. Freely?

Cami said...

J, you are just so full of it, and I really know what I'm talking about. Any more comments like this and I might have to ban you!!