Monday, September 15, 2008

DOES DAD KNOW??

That's what little C said when he saw my hand. Older C told me in no uncertain terms that he doesn't approve. And yes, Dad knows. And he knows that it is henna and not a permanent tat...I went to Saturday market with my http://blogging-for-2.blogspot.com/ friend. It was such an incredibly beautiful day with lunch along the river. Since we were in Portland there was plenty of freaky-people watching! sometime I'll tell the story about the women on the train next to us...Keep Portland Weird!!! It was nice to have some time with a great friend in the sunshine. Thanks D!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday we did a lunch for the mission zone and Debbie asked if I hid my hand : )

I love the henna. It makes me smile and think of you whenever I see it! Thanks for an awesome day, D.

ryjame said...

Hey Sis,

Nice, hope nobody else freaked...probably better on your ankle tho...

checkout mine (ryjame) at the same domain as yours... (blogspot.com)

...bye.

Anonymous said...

hop over to my blog to get your award today : )