Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back in the saddle

Coming back from vacation is always hard for me. We have sooo much fun, stay up too late and then have a ton to do when we come home. We had a great time at my family reunion. My brother and his wife were stuck with hosting the crew this time. They did a great job of showing us a fun time. I think the quotable quotes of the trip were the lady at the bowling alley saying how entertaining it was to watch us bowl and when Jared came upstairs after bedtime with a CareBear and Jason said, "Jared, why do you have a CareBear in your pants" without laughing. Try it some time, it's impossible not to laugh.

I can't find the USB cable or I would share some pics from the trip. We've been mowing/hauling hay/weeding/alpaca shearing since we've been back. No wonder I never want to get out of bed in the morning?! Well I'd better change out of my pj's and get moving on this day. Ta!

1 comment:

crack'n up ourselves said...

I would appreciate it if you would stop hauling weed.....that is probably why we crack up when Handsome boy stuffs a singing care bear down his pants (I'm sitting here giggling like an 8th grade school girl while remembering that). We miss you guys already.